Meet the Troll

30.07.12

Categorie: Blog Business, David Axe |
Tags:

Today’s troll is “E Martin,” responding to my article about Germans defeating the U.S. Air Force F-22 in mock combat. The troll, with the email address bemartin@nb.sympatico.ca and the IP address 4.59.182.110, writes:

LOL! Not much for research or integrity in reporting, are ya boy.

Perhaps the best way to “defeat” the F-22 is through dumbass hack jobs like yours. (But then, I suppose one should expect lame hack jobs from someone named “Axe.”)

7 Responses to “Meet the Troll”

1. James says:

I think my favorite troll comments on your articles are the ones that threaten you with violence for “giving away national secrets”.

Has anyone ever taken you up on your offer when you give out your address in response?

No, no one has.

3. Polaris says:

A New Brunswick, Canada address. Sadly Americans do not have a monopoly on “low-information jerk”.

4. Tim says:

David, you really seem to have a talent for rubbing people the wrong way :D

5. cyrus says:

I would like to think that you would be ‘okay’ getting shit from a guy with a gun and a head full of khat hangover while a Canadian neckbeard with cheeto fingers calling you a doody head through a typewriter would be well below your notice. Or at least beneath your public finger wagging.

I like your stuff. I really do but this sort of response to nerdly cowards throws a rock at my fondness for your work. This is myspace level sh1tfight and way beneath you. Unless you are going to add sparkly unicorn animations to the background of your site I suggest you get back ignoring the idiots and focusing on the whole ‘pro reporter thing’.

Please David; for the love of all things good and wholesome PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE GODDAMN TROLLS!

Yeah, you’re probably right. I do get tired of being called a traitor, liar and fool, though.

7. Brian says:

Well you could stop writing on anything controversial. Maybe try switching to discussing color swatches by paint companies.